1) Two Bundles of Verse by John Clark, Black Bartlemy's Treasure by Jeffrey Farnol, December 1920.
2) The Age of Power by J. Riley, A Graded Course of Geography by E. S. Price, A Text-Book on Agriculture by Bernard Huss, Kijkies Vir Kinders by Deel I. Deur Nico Hofmeyr, Synopsis of Matriculation History by H. V. Taylor, December 1921.
3) The Eisteddfod Poetry Book by T, Maskew Miller, Nonesuch Rhymes by F. A. Stone, March 1922, pp. 33-34.
4) The Poetic Procession by J. F. Roxburgh, Never Again by Brutus, June 1922, p. 45, p. 47.
5) Notre Mere by Alban O'Riley, September 1922, pp. 37-38.
6) On The Teaching of Verse Composition by J. F. McWilliam, An Anatomy Of Poetry by William Ellis, The New Decameron by Compton Mackenzie, Verse Translations From The French by Minnie H. D. Nutt, December 1922, p. 40.
7) Remarks On The True Nature Of Life Beyond by A. B., Lays Of Later Years by Herbert Tucker, Will O' The Wisp or The Elusive Shakespeare by George Hookham, Evensong by Catherine Tynan, The Gothic Rose, March/May 1923, p. 29.
8) The Lord Cometh by Christabel Pankhurst, Let Us Go On by Griffith Thomas, The Greatest Force On Earth by Thomas Payne, September/November 1923, pp. 31-32.
9) The Mantis And His Friends by D. F. Bleek, December 1923/February 1924, pp. 39-40.
10) The Pronounciation Of Russia by M. V. Trofimov, Concise English-Kafir Dictionary by J. McLaren, March/April/May 1924, pp. 32-33.
11) Handbook For Native Nursing Orderlies Of South Africa by H. T. H. Butt, June/November 1924, p. 51.
12) Pathmakers To Christ by Roderick Campbell, The Secret Of Brotherly Love by Andrew Murray, The Sacrament Of Healing by John Maillard, Faith's Title Deeds by D. M. McIntyre, Processing Problems Of The Closing Age by Christabel Pankhurst, June 1925, pp. 47-48.
13) The Ethics Of The Gospel by Fredrick A. M. Spencer, July 1925/February 1926.