2) A Specimen of the Folk-Lore of the Lamba People of Northern
vol. 1 no. 3, October 1922.
3) Notes on a Problem in the Mechanism of the Zulu Clicks, vol. II (1922).
4) An Outline of the Phonetics of the Language of the Chu:
Bushmen of the North-West
Kalahari, Vol. II (1923-1926).
5) Social Control Among the Lambas, vol. III (1923).
6) A Study of Lamba Phonetics, vol. III (1927-1929).
7) An Outline of ILA Phonetics, vol. III (1927-1929).
8) The Pronounciation of the Bemba Language, vol. III (1927-1929).
9) Additional Lamba Aphorisms, vol. IV (1930).
10) Additional Lamba Aphorisms, vol. IV (1930).
11) A Preliminary Investigation into the State of the Native Languages of South Africa with Suggestions as to Research and the Development of Literature, Vol. VII (1933).
12) Early Bantu Literature: The Age of Brusciotto, vol. IX (1935).
13) The Outline of Khomani Bushman Phonetics, vol. X (1936).
14) Games, Plays and Dances of the Khomani Bushmen, vol. X (1936).
15) The Earliest Records of Bantu, vol. XII (1938).
16) Lamba Folk Tales Annotated, vol. XIII (1939).