1) The Musical Accent or Intonation in the Kongo Language by K. E. Laman, vol. 1 no. 3, October 1922.
2) The Mantis And His Friends (Bushman Folklore) by D. F. Bleek, Zulu References: For Interpreters and Students by Carl Faye, Neue Ur-Bantu-Wortstamme von Walthier Bourquin, In Witch-Bound Africa by F. H. Melland, Folk Tales of the Batonga and Other Sayings by J. R. Fell, A Concise English-Kafir Dictionary by J. McLaren, vol. II (1923-1926).
3) Letter to Editor: Lamba Phonetics, vol. III (1927-1929).
4) Ucakijana Bogcololo by A. H. S. Mbata and G. C. S. Mdhlamdhla, A First Swahili Book by A. and M. Werner, vol. III (1927-1929).
5) The Comparative Phonetics of the Suto-Chwana Group of Bantu Languages by A. N. Tucker, Suggestions for the Spelling of Transvaal Sesuto by A. N. Tucker, vol. III (1927-1929).
6) Mhudi by Sol. T. Plaatje, Diphosho-phosho (Comedy of Errors) by Sol. T. Plaatje, Transvaal Ndebele Texts by N. J. v. Warmelo, Vol. 5 no. 1 (Jan/June 1931).
7) Nyimbo sya Waklistu awakatoliko: Lala Hymnbook compiled by M. Jones, vol. 5 no. 2 (June 1931).
8) English-Nuer Dictionary by P. Ray Huffman, vol. 5 no. 2, June 1931.
9) Notes on the Speech of the Tumbuka-Kamanga Peoples and Notes on the History of the Tumbuka-Kamanga Peoples by Religious Tract Society, Notes on the Customs and Folk-lore of the Tumbuka-Kamanga Peoples by T. Cullen Young, vol. 6 no. 2 (June 1932).
10) An Outline of English Phonetics by Daniel Jones, vol. 6 no. 2 (June 1932).
11) A History of South Africa for Native Schools by P. A. W. Cook, UmsebenziwoMoya Oyingcwele by Mrs J. Penn- Lewis, vol. 6 no. 1 (1932).
12) Pagan Tribes of the Nilotic Sudan by C. G. and B. Z. Seligman, vol. VII (1933).
13) Introduction to the Phonology of the Bantu Languages by C. Meinhof, The Story of Miqdad and Mayasa by Alice Werner, African Stories by Alice Werner, vol. VII (1933).
14) Umzali Wolahleko by Guybon B. Sinxo, Songs from the Kraals of Southern Rhodesia by H. T. Tracey, Myths and Legends of the Bantu by Alice Werner, vol. VII (1933).
15) The Grammar of Tiv by R. C. Abraham, vol. VII (1933).
16) Izimpi zendlela yomkrestu by J. S. Mpanza, Africa and Christianity by Dr. Westermann, Practical Suggestions for the Learning of an African Language in the Field by I. C. Ward, vol. XI (1937).
17) A Grammar of Chichewa by M. H. Watkins, vol. XII (1938).
18) Mekgwa le Melao ya Batswana edited by I. Schapera, Chibemba Note Book by T. S. L. Fox-Pitt, Iziduko zama- Hlubi by H. M. Ndawo, vol. XIII (1939).
19) An African Survey: A Study of Problems arising in Africa South of the Sahara by Lord Hailey, vol. XIII (1939).
20) The African Today and Tomorrow by D. Westermann, Praktische Grammatica van het Lonkundo (Lomongo) by G. Hulstaert, Handleiding by die Aanleer van Transvaal- Sotho by T. M. H. Endemann, vol. XIII (1939).
21) Tonga Grammar, a Practical Introduction to the Study of Citonga by C. R. Hopgood, vol. XIV (1940). XXIX) The Eastern Sudanic Languages, Vol. I, by A. N. Tucker, vol. XV (1941).
22) The Phonetic and Tonal Structure of Kikuyu by Lilias E. Armstrong, Inleiding tot die Studie van Suid-Sotho by B. I. C. van Eeden, vol. XV (1941).
23) The Diary of Dr. Andrew Smith edited by P. R. Kirby, vol. XV (1941).
24) Izingoma Zabethembi Nezokumema Izoni by F. Suter, Inyendwa (West Lala-Swaka Traditions) by U. M. C. A. Fiwila, vol. XV (1941).