Photo Credit: Honnold-Mudd Special Collections, Pitzer College Archives
Welcome to the Grove House
Built in 1902, the Grove House was saved from potential demolition when it moved to Pitzer College campus. In 1977, it was moved north of Mead Hall. Here at Pitzer, the house serves as a campus social center.
Check out the Kitchen for delicious food and refreshments!
See upcoming events in the events calendar!
Look at the new Google Calendar to learn about upcoming excitement.